The total number of lives saved by the Dechoker anti-choking device now stands at 41, after another close call at a care home in the United Kingdom.
According to staff at Brookholme Residential Care Homes in Chesterfield, a resident began choking and turned blue after eating a piece of bacon. Staff told a Dechoker representative in the UK that abdominal thrusts did not work, and that they believe the man would have died without the Dechoker.
To read about more life-saving incidents like this one, click here.
Comments will be approved before showing up.