Dechoker LLC was founded in 2011 to produce a medical device capable of dealing with one of the most fatal situations a person can encounter: choking.
Our mission is for Dechoker to be in every home, school, hospital, restaurant as well as placed in every ambulance, fire truck and emergency response vehicles.
• A choking death occurs every two hours.
• One child dies every 5 days from choking.
• Choking causes 100,000+ visits to the ER yearly.
• Choking is a leading cause of death in persons over 65.
• Over 100 million Americans have no defense against choking due to pregnancy, disability, obesity or being alone.
• More people die from choking than die in fires, non-fire related carbon monoxide poisoning, drowning or accidental shootings.