Dechoker LLC was founded in 2011 to produce a medical device capable of dealing with one of the most fatal situations a person can encounter: choking.
Our mission is to provide quality products that save lives. We strive to be in every home, school, hospital, restaurant as well as placed in every ambulance, fire truck and emergency response vehicles.
• A choking death occurs every two hours.
• One child dies every 5 days from choking.
• Choking causes 100,000+ visits to the ER yearly.
• Choking is a leading cause of death in persons over 65.
• Over 100 million Americans have no defense against choking due to pregnancy, disability, obesity or being alone.
• More people die from choking than die in fires, non-fire related carbon monoxide poisoning, drowning or accidental shootings.